Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What the Birds?!

Thanks to my mother in law, i got to go to the Aviary Museum today. My mom will always tell me she took me to these places but i really only went to a few things. For the rest of child hood phase it was watching my brothers playing sports & living the life in the car seat (No Offense Mom)<-- she  had 5 kids & I was the baby. But it was so fun to actually go to one of these bird things with my little babe. He wasn't even in his stroller half of the time & I still had a fun time watching him run around with his Uncle Noah. Trying to keep up with the big kids. It was fun to just let him explore outside and to see him play. Plus, we weren't stuck inside all day. So it was an adventure for the both of us.
Also, my poor little babe got the red cheeks from being to hot, not from being sun burnt. Poor thing. Wish you had your dads skin & not mine. Wouldn't wish that on anybody!
It makes me happy when i can be a good mom for Tay & to see him having fun with the heat over taking him & blushed cheeks, running around so much, always coming back for some water. Just watching him explore makes my heart happy. It was a mile stone for the both of us. One mile stone that i know for sure i can take him places & be okay with it. Another mile stone because i got out an did it with out a complaint.  Cheers to the both of us Tay.
P.S. My favorite birds where the flamingo...... I loved every bit of how awkward they were.