Monday, August 31, 2015

SV RECAP

HELLO THERE, LONG TIME NO POST! Tay & I just got back from a week Vacation in SunValley & to say the least, it was such a fun little Vacation. I loved the fact that my mom finally, got some one on one time with Tay, hence, the last time she got one on one was when Tay was a new born. SV is not my ultimate favorite places to be but one of the happiest places to be. It is so dreamy, it takes your breath away & gives you a little peace of mind, it almost makes you whole & ready to face reality again.
On the first day we played at the park, then the boys went streaking in the splash pad to cool off. After we let the little boys play then went to a mini bike jump place (whatever its called). I tried going on all the big stuff & i crashed & burned. 
This was after the splash pad. He would always snuggle up next to me & say Cold Mom Cold.
Tay would just watch as we rode across the jumps on our bikes. Always getting in the way... Oh well.. I am happy he had fun getting dirty.

I loves this little stream by the Condo! Austin & I would always play in it when we were little. You could never tell NOW but my brothers where my biggest fans when i was little they adored me, those were the days 
The pools here are so dreamy. One of my favorite pools was at the lodge. They just built it. Tay loves his new life jacket that MiMi (grandma micci) bought him. He definitely didn't like to be near me in the pool so i had to force this pic on him. Ha.
This was Hemming way memorial! This view was something. What a beautiful memorial at that. I am pretty sure if my Nana were alive she would make us bike all the way to the mountain, then back to the memorial to stop,then all the way home & down for lunch. Luckily my momma is a nice lady & only took us a little past the hemming way memorial, stopped took some pics, then off we went to eat lunch.
We made sandwiches most of the time & we would stop in the middle of our bike ride then head home for the pool.
This pic, it was hilarious. HE saw a boy jump in the pool. Then all the sudden he dived in right after him. Stupid mom took off his life jacket. But luckily i was there. SO nothing bad happened. But it reminded me of when i was little & my dad got me all dressed & ready to go, then we walked back to the pool to get the boys & i hopped back into the pool again! My dad had to save me & jump in the pool with his clothes on. Ha. 
I have known these girls all my life. Literally So to be with them this trip was so fun. We loved being with our moms & our babies. Cheers to forever SunValley. 
Tay & his snacks. It was important to have these every time we went to the pool! Snacks are first on the priority list to bring at the pool.  
Oh my heart. He loved throwing rocks in the river & getting dirty. Almost every little boys dreams. I should of just let him stay there forever. He would never get sick of this. 
Firs time EVER eating spaghetti with out me helping. It was a mess. I really could car less. As long as he was enjoying it & not all of it was on the ground, or the chairs or the walls. As long as he was happy to eat it, i was happy to let him
Some of the girls had to leave early. Thus leaving the mommas and the babies. So we went on a little hike. We didn't go far. But it was so gorgeous & so peaceful. I guess i can say being on this trip i found that i love my Girl Trips & tagging Tay long every where i went <3