Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Husband.

Kade is my sweet husband. He spends most of his time going to school & work to provide for our family. Because, we want a better future ahead. 
For those of you who know us, we got pregnant before we got married. No, we did not want to get married just because of the baby. I was/am seriously in love with this guy. He is so responsible, makes sure my needs & Tayson needs are met & he bends over backwards for us. Goes above and beyond all my expectations. 
Knowing our situation i feel that some people out there want us to fail. They don't want us to not beat the odds and hope for us to end up like dried out, white trash people. Honestly, it is okay for people to have that opinion of us because that is the statistic. Most people who get pregnant before marriage end up not succeeding and staying with a dead end job. 
Let me tell you something about Kade & I. We are stubborn as hell & we will do what ever it takes to go against the odds. We both have strong personalities, which i love. 
This is the very single thing i love about our relationship. We are completely different & completely in love. 
You see when i got married i wasn't looking for money, i wasn't looking for a happily ever after (well a little). What i was looking for was somebody who can take the shirt off there back for me & work like hell to live a more full life and beat your average joe. And he upholds to that with out even knowing what i expected of him. 
I needed someone like that, i wanted someone with a strong willed personality just as much as my strong willed personality. I needed him to show me the reality of life. I needed him to show me what was up and my "little rich girl" attitude needed to go, i couldn't live in a fairy land forever. And boy did he go above and beyond the standards i was looking for in a man. 
I knew we would start from the bottom & work our way to the top. We are still at the bottom currently but watching him succeed in school & work every step of  the way as been so comforting. I have no doubt in my mind we will make it. 
Because i grew up "privileged" i give no bull shit, and neither does he. Because we have had opportunities given to us & we are so grateful & appreciated by those that give, it is our job to do our best to be a positive member in society to work towards a goal of success. It is our job to raise Tayson in a home where hard work pays off. It is our job to teach him that not everything is for free, not everything is taken. Most of all, our job is to raise a family & teach them life lessons they will never forget and that our last name means something. 
More importantly he has uphold everything he promised me. I couldn't ask for a better husband. 
{"Marriage is not 50-50; Divorce is not 50-50. Marriage has to be 100-100. It isn't dividing everything in half, but giving everything you got"}