Friday, May 29, 2015

Hello Summer.

Tonight was a good night. I forgot how much i love summer. Not as much as i love Winter. But summer is just a fun season. Out of school, some are out of work, not only that but boating season or wake-boarding season is what i like to call it. If Kade & I owned a boat it would be a wakeboard boat & all of my extra time would go into wake-boarding. Which is one of the reasons why i am excited for Tayson to grow. So i can be one of those cool mom's to teach him the sports i love that not your average kids gets to go & do. Luckily i was born into a family that had the privilege of doing so. But as for me & my family we will surf the wake & shred the pow.
As for these summer days ahead we will probably chill out by the pool then summer nights  just hang, roast wieners & melt mollows while Tay snacks on hot dog buns gather around the fire and go to bed smelling like campfire.
Cheers to Summer <3