Monday, June 1, 2015

Like A Lady

Obviously i suck at doing my hair. I was never really good at it since i grew up with four brothers, hence, tom boy. My mom didn't know how to french braid hair, either. When i would want my hair done that way, I would turn my sister-in- law jamie & make her do my hair for the day. So, now i am taking it in my own hands. Since most of the summer we  will be doing activities outside, I will want my hair out of my face. It brought the idea of becoming better doing my hair. Wanting it a little prettier than living  a "top knot" life. I promise, i will get better at this and you won't see a big fluff on top of my head. I will not be lazy with my hair. I will have to repeat this statement in my head over & over again.

Another reason why i have it as one of my goals this summer is because i always want to look attractive for my boo. When i walk around with a top knot on my hair, i don't think i look very attractive. The every day style gets old. So i thought this would spice things up a little if i learned how to do my hair like a lady.

P.S. This took me a lot of attempts, Ha.