Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hungry With A Passion & A Thirst For Happiness

Besides being a mom, I Am going to study Film & Fashion. I would love to create my own style that goes with my personality. I have a ten year plan all written out. Maybe one day we will have another baby, but as for now we just like Tayson & enjoy him being little.
Ever since I spotted a blog called  { http://www.somethingdevineblog.com } they have inspired me to create my own blog. To also have a passion for videography, photography & fashion. I have always had a love for clothes. But, every time I see their videos it inspires me to create something awesome. One day ill learn the tricks and tips to everything but as for now being a mom is my calling & everything else will wait.
Even though I haven't started on my dreams, I start in little ways. Being a mother has been a dream as long as I remember. Also I have a ten year plan, haha i mentioned that already but just incase you forgot. I wrote a plan down because, instead of saying when or how long, I am doing little things at a time to up my game ( if that makes any sense).
"Patience is a virtue", ain't that the truth. I tend to want things now & i am the least patient person on this planet. I wish to have gained an understanding of how important patience is in this  life. Life is a tad funny, we always want what we can't have. So instead of wishing, I am embracing moments of growth I notice in myself, notice the work I put into truly being myself the person I am falling in love with.
I never want a career where i am miserable but to always wake up hungry with passion & a thirst of happiness. Those are my triggers for success in life. Passion & happiness, are my ultimate career goals.