Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tayson Kade

This little boy changed my life forever. I never really knew what I was in for until the first night we took him home from the hospital & he was our little human to take care of. I can't quit tell you the feeling of being responsible for him, myself & not to mention how much love you have for one little person that makes you completely happy and insane at the same time....Definitely a learning curve, but the best kind of learning curve I could ever ask for and receive from heavenly father.
Some people might have questioned me for a while if I enjoyed being a mom. Being a mom is not always easy, but at the end of the day I would sneak into his room to watch him sleep, it all seems worth it & possible. Most of my daily goals were making sure tay was fed bathed & played with as for me it was taking a shower. 
One year flies by & I so wish I would of just soaked it in when he was an itty bitty baby. Now that he is one, he is much more adventurous and tends to be courageous with his bold stunts & very persistent. I can't live a life with out him, I would be incredibly lost.
Do I love being a mother, not all the time. Do I love being a mother where multiple moments make it worth while to see a healthy, smiley, baby boy, absolutely!
I am not trying to toot my own horn here but I get a lot of compliments of how good of a baby he is and I am so thankful for that recognition. As a mother I still have my hard days and have to transition to all the different stages and enjoy the moment. When I do get that compliment it's almost like  I can't complain. When in reality I am still at 0-1, still trying to figure this whole mothering Gig out.
As for Tayson, I have never thought of him as a mistake or as something I never wanted. He is what I always wanted, what I always dreamed of.
Even though I got lost along this part of my  journey, my boy is the most important single thing to me on this planet.
Finding myself is just a convenient for Tayson to know not only am i his mother but to know me as a person.