Saturday, June 6, 2015

Bringing Home The Bacon

Finding apart of myself is seeing what i can do. Ways i can bring home the bacon.  You see i have always had to rely on people to help me. I would call up my dad, my mom, my brothers pretty much anybody i knew to give a couple words of wisdom or two. But something deep inside of me needed to listen to my gut for once.
I have always wanted to be an independent person. I felt like i have been coddled a ton & could never really get my feet on the ground. Always scared to figure out if i was going to make it & get my life together. All i knew is that i am not happy with making it by from pay check to pay check. 
A couple weeks ago i made the decision to be an "Independent Distributor" with "It Works, Global". I can't tell you the excitement i have to work with this company & to see the growth  i will be experiencing these next couple of days/months ahead. I can finally work at home, to a company i will pour my heart & soul into. 
It works has products (duh). It has fitness products, hair, skin & nail products, even Energy Drinks. Also you can have a career from home & create something special by helping others be successful. 
Now, i can only imagine what you critics are thinking,
 -LAUREN, ITS AN MLM WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ?! 
This is what my vision is & this is what i see & hope for. I see myself living a life where i can give my boys everything and anything. I don't see a get rich quick scheme. I see myself constantly working for my family. I simply see myself bringing home a little bit of extra bacon. I see myself as an example to Tayson to follow his dreams & to be successful in what ever situation he comes to. I see myself working towards a goal that will not knock your socks off. 
I love being a mom, I love that i am apart of this company & folks this is only the beginning of my, "It Works", journey.